The Overland Vehicle Antenna is designed especially for off-road and overland vehicles and meets current US Military and NEMA IP66 standards. Built tough, it can withstand rain, wind, low tree branches, dust, and dirt to keep you connected even off the beaten track. Built to work with the Drive Reach Overland signal booster, and a special antenna bracket, it can be attached to a roof rack, pole or flat mounted.
When paired with the vehicle mount bracket, the Overland Antenna is the most versatile mount from weBoost yet, allowing for quick disconnection and three mounting types.
- Connects to mobile signal boosters
- Can be configured into multiple lengths, up to 33” with multiple mast extensions
- WIs off-road rated to MIL-STD 810H for shock and vibration
- Is assembled in the USA
- Comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Signal Booster and mount sold separately.
- Works in weak signal areas