Secure Your Equipment from Spotty Cellular Signal
The SmoothTalker Stealth M2M X6 booster allows your equipment to connect in previous “no coverage” locations. Greatly improves data transfer and download speeds. StealthTech monitors the signal environment every 3 milliseconds to keep the booster working at its optimum gain and power level, while protecting the cellular networks. It reduces or eliminates dead zones with its high uplink/downlink rates, allowing signal acquisition in extremely low signal or remote areas.
For Direct Connection to Any M2M-Enabled Equipment
The SmoothTalker Stealth M2M X6 booster plugs right into your M2M equipment and improves its function, including equipment in the following industries:
- Telecommunication - Cellular Modems connected to networks
- Manufacturing - supply chain / inventory management factory automation
- Light Industrial - sensor monitoring / remote access control utilities / meters
- Transportation - asset tracking / logistics management
- Retail - point-of-sale / kiosk / digital content signage
- Telematics - after-market / In-vehicle solutions
- Real Estate - building automation
- Security - video surveillance / alarm
Even if your equipment is not in a weak or no signal area, a Stealth M2M X6 booster will ensure constant uptime and rapid communication, and increase data transfer rates by up to 30 times.
Total Compatibility for all M2M Equipment on Any Cell Band and Carrier
The Stealth M2M X6 is a 15dB direct connect cell signal booster that will amplify 4G, 3G and 2G signals across all cellular bands and carriers, including Rogers, Bell, Telus, Videotron, Sasktel, and more. It is FCC and Industry Canada approved for use anywhere in North America.
The Stealth M2M X6 is the most powerful 6 band booster in its category and features Smoothtalker 'Stealth Tech' technology to keep you connected everywhere. The Stealth M2M X6 offers fully automatic gain, oscillation, and power control which protects the cellular network and keeps you connected at the maximum power possible.
Choose the best donor antenna for your equipment’s needs!
The Stealth M2M has a variety of antenna options:
- 2” ‘Mini’ Omni – Best for uneven terrain with obstructions.
- 14” Omni – Lower-gain option for mobile tacking applications.
- 26” Omni – Higher-gain option for mobile tacking applications in rural, weak signal areas.
- Wide Directional – 180-degree directional antenna.
- Beam Directional – 110-degree high-gain directional antenna.
No more annoying dropped calls, poor call quality and slow GPS and data!
The SmoothTalker Stealth M2M X6 is the premier 4G M2M and Internet of Things signal booster. With up to +15 dB gain of power, it greatly enhances 4G LTE and 3G cell signal for any machine-to-machine device. There are no monthly fees nor does it need to be connected to any internet source (WiFi or landline) to work. It simply amplifies your existing cellular service for more reliable data and Internet of Things communication – perfect for your cellular router or modem.
This IC-Certified booster comes with all components needed for installation in one package making DIY installation a breeze. Like all SmoothTalker products, the M2M X6 comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Boosts 3G & 4G LTE for any M2M-capable device.
- Works for all CA carriers.
- Complete kit: all parts included, easy install.
- Works with ALL phones and ALL carriers
- Better talk, text & internet guaranteed.
The SmoothTalker M2M X6 signal booster kit
For machine to machine applications.
Great for: Wireless Alarm Panels, ATMs, and other cellular network connected devices.
|SmoothTalker M2M X6 Series Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit|
|Uplink Frequency||700 MHz Band 12/13/17 - 800 MHz Band 5 - 1900MHz Band 2/25 - 2100MHz Band 4|
|Max Gain||15 decibels (dB)|
|Connector End Left||MCT-Female|
|Connector End Right||FME-Female|
|Dimensions||L 4.56 xW 2.15 x H 1.25 (inch)|
|Weight||1.2 lbs(Booster Only)|
This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65