Full Coverage in Fair Signal Areas
The SmoothTalker Stealth X6 Extreme Power series increases the strength of your cell signal, both incoming and outgoing. It reduces dropped calls, slow texts, and increases network speeds.
All SmoothTalker Stealth X6 Extreme Power kits include an inside antenna, outside antenna, all connection cables and the booster unit. The outside antenna receives cellular signal from the tower and sends it to the booster unit which then amplifies this signal and sends it into the building via the inside antenna. The inside antenna receives cellular signal from the phone or cellular device and sends it to the booster unit which then amplifies the signal and sends it back to the cellular tower via the outside antenna.
The Stealth X6 series are best suited for areas 10km to 50km away from the cell tower.
Choose the best booster and antenna for your needs. The X6 series has 3 models:
- Stealth X660: Max +60 dB of gain and up to 5000 sq ft* of coverage area
- Stealth X665: Max +65 dB of gain and up to 8000 sq ft* of coverage area
- Stealth X670: Max +70 dB of gain and up to 18000 sq ft* of coverage area
Choose the appropriate version for your budget and needs. When in doubt, go with the stronger option.
The X6 series also has 3 outdoor antenna options:
- Wide Directional: 180-degree beamwidth. For great signal areas and targeting multiple cell towers.
- Directional: 170-degree beamwidth. For great signal areas and targeting multiple cell towers.
- Beam Directional: 110-degree beamwidth. For fair signal areas and the highest available power.
* Effective coverage area depends on quality of outside signal and internal building materials
Fully Automated Cellular Signal Boosters
The SmoothTalker Stealth X6 Extreme Power series will boost across any cellular network, no matter where you are. Rural, suburban, urban – if you have a cell signal outside, even if faint, you’ll get it even stronger inside.
Smoothtalker proprietary STEALTHTECH® technology amplifiers and boosters automatically control power and gain to eliminate feedback loop (oscillation) and strong signal overload from nearby towers. These automatic functions can reduce gain which will be indicated by flashing green gain LED lights on the booster indicator panel.
SmoothTalker – The Trusted Name in North America
SmoothTalker designed the first IC and FCC approved cellular signal booster way back in 2001, and still leads the pack in terms of powerful, reliable signal amplifiers.
All their boosters are manufactured in Canada and come with a 30-day money back guarantee and 2-year warranty.
From low to more bars instantly!
The SmoothTalker Home Stealth X6 Extreme Power series is a high-powered home and office set of cellular signal boosters that operate phenomenally in weak signal areas.
If you suffer from inconsistent or weak cell signal caused by building materials, the SmoothTalker Stealth X6 Extreme Power series can help. They improve voice, text, and 4G LTE data for all North American cell carriers, including Rogers, Bell, Telus, SaskTel, and more. They greatly enhance 4G, LTE, and 3G cell service for all your wireless devices (smartphones, notebooks, hotspots, etc.). Furthermore, they work regardless of phone model (iPhone, Android, Samsung Galaxy, etc) and capability (5G, 4G).
There are three Stealth X6 models: the X660 with +60 dB max gain, the X665 with +65 dB max gain, and the X670 with +70 dB max gain. The coverage areas will vary depending on the model you choose and the outside signal quality.
We offer several configurations for the Stealth X6 series. In general, if you live in an area with strong outside signal, a wide directional antenna should work for you. If the signal outside your building is weaker, go for a beam directional antenna. Choose the antenna configuration that’s best for your situation - if you have any questions, feel free to call us for a free consultation.
Whether you need a cell phone signal booster for your home or office, the SmoothTalker X6 series are top performers.
- Boost 4G signal for any home or office.
- Work for all phones & cellular devices, all Canadian carriers.
- Complete kit: all parts included, easy install.
- No monthly fees, no need to be connected to wifi, it just works.
- Guarantee: Better signal or 30-days money back + 2 year warranty
The SmoothTalker Home Stealth X6 signal booster kit
For large homes and offices (5K to 18K sq ft).
Great for: homes, office spaces.
With proper installation, you can expect a significant increase in indoor signal (anywhere from 1-4 bars). If you do not find that, you can take advantage of our 30-day return policy.
|SmoothTalker Home Stealth X6 Series Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit|
|Uplink Frequency||700 MHz Band 12/13/17 - 800 MHz Band 5 - 1900MHz Band 2/25 - 2100MHz Band 4|
|Max Gain||60/65/72 decibels (dB)|
|Dimensions||L 4.72 x W 4.25 x H 1.25 (inch)|
|Weight||1.5 lbs(Booster Only)|
This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
The SmoothTalker Home Stealth X6 is easy to install. Everything is included in the kit. Our trained product specialists can also assist if you have any questions. Call 1-800-638-6336 or email email@example.com.
Installing the SmoothTalker Home Stealth X6 is fairly simple:
- Install Outside Antenna.
- Connect to the Amplifier.
- Install Inside Antenna.
- Power on.
The most “difficult” part is installing the Omni Antenna, which requires climbing on to the roof of your building, mounting the Outside Antenna, and running cable into your building.
You’ll need some general handyman skills, but nothing too specialized. Just a ladder, some general tools like a Phillips screwdriver and adjustable wrench, your smartphone, elbow grease–and you’ll be ready to go.
If you prefer having someone else do the job, you can contact your local general contractor, electrician, or anyone who’s installed a satellite TV dish.
- Find The Best Outside Signal: Begin by finding the best signal outside your building. This is done by walking around the perimeter of your building and either using the number of bars on your phone (ok method), smartphone apps (good method), or Field Test Mode (great method) to find the best location. Pro tip: Locating the side of your home getting the best signal is the MOST CRUCIAL step of the installation process.
- Install Outside Antenna: The area with the best signal is where you will mount the Antenna. Place the antenna as high up as possible ideally on the roof with a mounting pole although the fascia or gable is acceptable.
- Connect to Amplifier: Once the Outside Antenna is mounted, connect the included cable to the Outside Antenna and to the “Outside Antenna” port on the amplifier. Some run cable into the attic, others prefer using the window-entry cable. It’s all a matter of preference and aesthetics and where you want to locate the amplifier. Pro tip: The amplifier does all the heavy lifting for boosting signal and will get warm. Keep it in a well-ventilated area.
- Install Inside Antenna: Simply attach the Inside antenna to the “Outside Antenna” port of your amplifier. It bends and will attach very easily. Pro tip: Having enough separation between the two antennas prevents oscillation. Make sure there is at least 20 feet vertical or 50 feet horizontal distance between the two.
- Power on: Plug in the power supply to the Amplifier and to the wall outlet. The amplifier will sync up and if you see the yellow LED come on, it’s working. Adjust the gain on your dial (keep it at maximum for best results), and check to see near the inside antenna how much better signal you’re getting. Pro tip: Any post-installation adjustments like relocating the Omni Antenna will require rebooting the amplifier. Simply unplug the power supply for 5-10 seconds and replug to reboot the system.
Frequently Asked Questions
First you should determine the signal strength outside the building. Then, determine what area you need to cover.
In locations where the outside signal is weak, a higher gain or higher power model booster unit will be required in order to increase the coverage area.
If the outside signal is fair to good, the Stealth X660 model can cover up to 5000 sq ft. However, if the outside signal is poor the coverage area will be reduced and in cases where the outside signal is extremely low the coverage area could be only a few feet from the inside antenna.
Stealth X6 boosters are recommended for distances not exceeding 10 km from the cellular tower.
If your location is closer than 10 km, check out the Home Stealth X6 series.
Please call us at 1-800-638-6336 for a free consultation and answers to any other questions you might have.
The SmoothTalker Home Stealth X6 series kit comes with an omnidirectional, wide directional, or beam directional antenna, depending on the kit you choose.
We recommend placing it as high as possible on your roof. This helps reduce oscillation between the outside antenna and the indoor antenna. The antenna should be securely fastened to a pipe, mounting pole, or protrusion. Make sure your connectors are weatherproofed.
Next – with one of the directional options - you’ll want to find your nearest cell tower and point the antenna toward it. That will gain you the largest amount of signal. Omni antennas require no pointing, making them easier to set up.
Your cable will need to be run inside your home and hooked up to the amplifier. Then, set up your indoor antenna with 20 feet of vertical or 50 feet of horizontal distance separating it from your rooftop antenna, plug in your Stealth X6 amplifier, and switch it on. You should see a significant improvement in the quality of your signal.
Please call us at 1-800-969-8189 for a free consultation and answers to any other questions you might have.
The SmoothTalker Stealth X6 Extreme Power series can support numerous devices. However, we tend to suggest a maximum of thirty at once.
No, no contact with your carrier is required, as these boosters are pre-approved by the IC.
Absolutely! We recommend this in order to expand your coverage. Should you decide to buy an extra indoor antenna, you will need a splitter and extra lengths of cable in order to make use of it.
This applies to the outdoor antenna as well. Should you find that one of the antenna options is not powerful enough for what you need, you can always upgrade it with an Ultra High Gain or LPDA antenna.
No, you cannot protect cellular signal with a password. Everyone who enters your home or office will receive boosted signal.
There are two pieces of information to keep in mind when talking about cable runs.
First, the shorter the better. If you can get away with a shorter run, do it. The included cable has been cut and optimized for its specs and length. Should you have need of a longer run, upgrade your cable. SmoothTalker Home Stealth X6 series boosters have F-N-Female termination or MCT-Female, so you’ll want cabling or an adapter with N-Male or MCT-Male termination.
Second, bear in mind separation between antennas. For your system to work as well as it can, you’ll want around 20 ft of vertical or 50 ft of horizontal separation between your indoor and outdoor antennas. This is a caveat to the above point: your cable runs should always be longer than 20 ft vertically or 50 ft horizontally between both antennas.
There are two main causes of reduced gain:
- Feedback Loop Oscillation
- Strong Signal Overload
Feedback Loop Oscillation
Gain reduction is caused by the antennas being placed too close to each other. This creates a signal feedback loop. If you increase the distance between the inside and outside antennas either vertically or horizontally, it will increase gain and provide a larger coverage area.
Strong Signal Overload
If strong signal is coming from your own cellular service provider, gain reduction is perfectly fine and the coverage area should not be affected. There is no need to make any adjustments to your installation.
However, if the strong signal is coming from a cellular tower which is not your own service provider, you may experience unwanted gain reduction. In this case you can try to increase your gain by moving the outside antenna to a different location which points more to your own cellular provider tower or use a SmoothTalker Beam directional antenna which points directly at your own cell tower.
In some cases, this may not help if all the cell towers are in the same line of sight, or very close to each other.
All SmoothTalker boosters come with a 30-day money back guarantee and 2-year warranty.
Please call us at 1-800-969-8189 for a free consultation and answers to any other questions you might have.
Customers Also Purchased
- Best for locations with good outdoor but poor indoor signal
- Max Gain – Z660: +60 dB - Z665: +65 dB - Z670: +70 dB
- Max Coverage – Z660: 2500 sq ft - Z665: 5000 sq ft - Z670: 10000 sq ft
- Variety of convenient outside antennas
- Boosts Talk, Text and 4G Data
- For Homes up to 10,000 sq ft.
- Remote Control via App
- Powerful cradle for mobile applications +30dB of gain in the cradle
- Enhanced cellular connection with range to 30 mi (50 km) from the tower
- Powerful 6-band mobile cradle booster
- Compatible with variety of holders, antennas, and power supplies
- Powerful booster for mobile applications - +50dB of gain
- Allows for enhanced cellular connection up to 30 mi (50 km) from the tower
- For complete coverage of cars, SUVs, trucks, RVs, boats, and trailers
- Variety of antenna options available
- Boosts 4G
- For M2M applications
- Up to +15 dB Gain